A soccer game with team building and multiple game modes
REAL FOOTBALL is the latest in the Gameloft series of mobile soccer games, and this one takes a profound shift in a new direction for the franchise. The game reverts to extremely basic graphics compared to some of the older versions of the software, however this allows the app to take up less space on your Android device while running much more smoothly than older, more graphically intensive versions.
This version also forgoes the official licenses, which allows the players to focus more on the gameplay and less on the team structure. The focus of this version is on the gameplay itself. Players can change the power of their passes and shots, perform long passes, sprint, and even manually switch between characters. This gives the player a great deal of freedom to do the plays that will earn them the most points.
Players who are familiar with the classic FIFA titles will certainly recognize the similarities in this game. In order to add new players to your team, you must buy envelopes for those players, and there are multiple game modes that allow the player to test out many different combinations of players.
It is certainly true that fans of the older versions of REAL FOOTBALL might be disappointed in this new version since it has changed so much from the older iterations, but that doesn't change the fact that this game is incredibly entertaining and great for quick, short sessions of mobile gameplay. The gameplay is so addictive that players will find themselves trying to perfect their skills so they can master the game.
- Improved gameplay from older versions
- Smaller size and smoother operation than older versions
- Down-graded graphics from older versions
- Unofficially licensed
Minor bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.